Your VA benefits can help you buy or refinance a new home.
PrimeLending helps thousands of veterans and active duty members with their home loans each year. As your trusted guide, I can help you successfully navigate through the VA loan process. Whether you’re looking to purchase or refinance, I will make the process simple.
VA home loans offer significant advantages over conventional and FHA loans.
- No down payment requirement
- Easier credit qualification
- Competitive interest rates
- No private mortgage insurance requirement**
VA refinancing could help you get a better mortgage.
- Lower your interest rate and monthly payments
- Turn equity to cash to pay off credit cards or any use
- Shorten your term and pay off your loan sooner
- Switch from an adjustable to a stable fixed rate
A VA home loan is available to all active duty service people, honorably discharged veterans, and surviving military spouses. You deserve the best home loan and the best service. Contact me today and I’ll share how PrimeLending will deliver both.
*A credit from PrimeLending will be applied at the time of closing. This offer is valid from November 1-30, 2016. Savings only applies to direct originations made by PrimeLending for first mortgage purchase or refinance transactions, and is not available on loans obtained through mortgage brokers. Only one offer per loan transaction is available, and savings cannot be combined with any other offer. Savings will reflect on the Closing Disclosure at closing. Borrower must lock their loan between 11/1/16 and 11/30/16.
**There is an up front funding fee that takes place of mortgage insurance.