Jumbo Loan Products from PrimeLending
A Jumbo Loan is a mortgage with a loan amount that exceeds the conforming loan limits. We offer a variety of options to help consumers get the right type of financing for their next home purchase or refinance.
Loan Amounts up to $5.0 Million
Higher loan amounts available case by case.
Fixed and Adjustable-Rate Mortgage (ARM)
The option of a fixed-interest rate or the lower payment of an adjustable-rate mortgage.
Does the client already own a home and waiting some cash? The cash out transaction might be for them.
We perform the underwriting for most of the jumbo financing options. This helps streamline and simplify the loan process as much as possible.
80% LTV (95% LTV Options)
The maximum Loan-to-Value, LTV, is generally 80%. However, PrimeLending offers up to 95% LTV (no MI options) if you want to keep more money in your client’s pocket.
Our delayed financing program allows the buyer to get the cash investment back within six months of purchase.
Not all homes are created equal, but thanks to the Jumbo Renovation program, we can make them better. This program finances the cost of repairs or renovations to the subject property as one loan, one closing, and one payment.
Debt-to-Income Ratio (DTI) up to 49.99%
The Jumbo Non-QM Program allows up to a 49.99% DTI for LTV 80% and below, giving the buyer room to help qualify for the new purchase or refinancing to a lower interest rate.
PrimeLending has newly improved Jumbo Loans to better support our clients’ home financing.
A Jumbo Loan is a mortgage with a loan amount that exceeds the conforming loan limits. Our Jumbo loan programs offer buyers the financing solutions they needs.
Jumbo ARMs Program:
- Three product options, with fixed initial payments for five (5/1), seven (7/1), or ten years (10/1) ARM.
- After the ARM’s fixed-rate period, the interest rate can adjust up or down depending on current market conditions.
- Adjustment caps exist to control how much your interest rate can adjust.
Jumbo Non-QM Program:
- Enables the client to qualify for a jumbo loan (typically $484,351).
- Available for fixed-rate and ARMs.
- Loan amounts of up to $2M – $5M.
- Maximum loan-to-value of 90%.
Jumbo 95% LTV Program:
- Lower down payment required.
- Fixed- and adjustable-rate mortgage options available.
- Up to $2 million loan amount with no MI.